Chiropractic offers a drug free alternative to ADD/ADHD, Autism and ear infections.
Chiropractic also helps to increase focus, improve academic scores, and reduce depression without the use of dangerous drugs.
10 reasons parents take their children to see a chiropractor:
1. To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
2. To support “first-class” nerve communication throughout the body to promoting health and wellbeing.
3. To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, earaches and general illness.
4. To help resolve breastfeeding issues and colic.
5. It’s a drug-free way to better health.
6. Encourages children to thrive by supporting digestive strength.
7. To diminish nerve interference which may impact their child’s capacity to learn and concentrate.
8. To promote body balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies and bedwetting.
9. To help kids stay fun and light hearted.
10. To help kids stay in tip-top shape.
Why does Chiropractic Care Work?
The nervous system controls every activity in the body by sending and receiving nerve messages and is protected by the bones of the spine called vertebrae. When the spine is in its optimal structural position, the nerves are protected and optimal communication exists between the central nervous system and the rest of the body. The vertebra of the spine is susceptible to certain stresses and forces, which can cause them to lose their proper position.
These minor misalignments of the spine, which are known as “vertebral subluxations”, cause nerve interference and weaken the entire structure of the spine. Athletic training can often jar and misalign the spinal column, because the spine is at the center of the body. Impact to the legs, feet, head, shoulders and torso often radiates to the spine.
Doctors of Chiropractic detect and correct vertebral subluxations by physically adjusting the spine. This restores the spine and nervous system to a more optimal level of function, which maximizes the body’s performance and healing potential.